Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music StreamingView on Amazon
Sony STRDH590 5.2 Channel Surround Sound Home Theater Receiver: 4K HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth,BlackView on Amazon
Pioneer VSX-534 Home Audio Smart AV Receiver 5.2-Ch HDR10, Dolby Vision, Atmos and Virtual Enabled with 4K and BluetoothView on Amazon
8-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier - 4000W Rack Mount Multi Zone Sound Mixer Audio Home Stereo Receiver Box System w/ RCA, USB, AUX - For Speaker, PA, Theater, Studio/Stage - Pyle PT8050CHView on Amazon
4-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier - 1000W Stereo Speaker Home Audio Receiver w/ FM Radio, USB, Headphone, 2 Microphone w/ Echo, Front Loading CD DVD Player, LED, Rack Mount - Pyle PD1000BAView on Amazon
6-Channel Bluetooth Hybrid Home Amplifier - 2000W Home Audio Rack Mount Stereo Power Amplifier Receiver w/ Radio, USB/AUX/RCA/Mic, Optical/Coaxial, AC-3, DVD Inputs, Dual 10 Band EQ - Pyle PT6060CHAEView on Amazon
Pyle 7.1-Channel Hi-Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier - 2000 Watt AV Home Theater Speaker Subwoofer Surround Sound Receiver w/ Radio, USB, RCA, HDMI, MIC IN, Supports 4K UHD TV, 3D, Blu-Ray - PT796BTView on Amazon
Last update on 2022-06-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
What's in store From an AV Receiver Under $500?
Assuming you purchase an AV collector at the $500 price tag, you ought to hope to make a few trade-offs.
- Power: a spending plan collector will have less power per channel to drive your speakers. This value section will typically be in the scope of 50 to 80 watts for each channel. How much distinction does this make? Not much. Except if you have speakers that are challenging to drive - or you need outrageous volume in your room - the power result will be acceptable for a great many people.
- Channels: a channel is associated with every speaker in your room. Assuming you need an enormous Dolby Atmos speaker framework or a 7.1 design, you will most likely need to spend more cash. Less expensive models will just help arrangements with fewer speakers - like 5.1 or 5.2.2.
- Parts: one region where producers set aside cash is the expense of the parts. You will not get the undeniable level designing and quality parts that you get in a costly audiophile speaker - particularly for significant components like the power supply. Nonetheless, combined with a decent mid-range set of speakers, the sound quality will be totally OK - particularly for watching films.
- Associations: a less expensive collector will have fewer contributions for interfacing all your outside gadgets. You will probably just get around four or five HDMI sources of info and, surprisingly, fewer choices like part, composite, optical, and coaxial associations. Notwithstanding, a great many people just have a couple of HDMI gadgets they need to plug into their beneficiary, so this probably won't be an issue.
- Sound Formats: most present-day recipients support the standard sound configurations - even the high-goal ones like DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD. Notwithstanding, you are more averse to finding designs like Dolby Surround, DTS Neural:X, DTS:X Pro, and IMAX Enhanced.
- High-level Features: a spending plan AV beneficiary will offer the fundamental elements that each home theater speaker ought to have - however you will view as less of the little additional items that more costly models incorporate. This incorporates HDR video go through, zone and pre-out associations, voice control, and availability like Bluetooth send and get.