How to build your Followers list on VoiceBo
How to build your Followers List on VoiceBo
Here are some ways you might build a following on VoiceBo:
- Start publishing some Public VoiceBo's and be sure to keep the content interesting and appealing.
- To get the most attention possible, be sure to add a relevant description, tag words and even an image to your public VoiceBo's. Adding relevant tag words and a description will help others searching for for VoiceBo's by keywords to find you and perhaps follow you.
- Adding an optional location map when creating a public VoiceBo. This won't be for everyone, but adding a location when you create a VoiceBo about a restaurant or a public place, means that others can find your public VoiceBo's by location when they view and listen to other VoiceBo's and then click on the "Find More VoiceBo's Nearby".
- When you have something that's worth sharing, then share your VoiceBo's and those of others on Facebook, Twitter etc, this will draw attention to your VoiceBo's via your existing connections and via the connections of others.
- Interact with other VoiceBo users by liking or commenting on their VoiceBo's. If others like what you have to say or simply see you, then you may also create a following this way.
- Find connections using VoiceBo that are already connected to you via Facebook or via your address book. You'll find ways to do this under the MORE section of the app or website.
Add your public profile and public VoiceBo's feed to your email signature files, your website, your Facebook profile, your Twitter profile and just about anywhere you like and others can click through and follow you (if logged in). This is an example of what your VoiceBo page link might be: http://VoiceBo.com/@username