VoiceBo's "Community Guidelines"
The VoiceBo Community is based on a certain amount of trust and mutual respect, so please do not abuse the privileges granted to you as a member of this online community.
Here are a few common-sense rules to keep you on the straight and narrow:
- SPAM: Nobody likes SPAM and this site and any related application has not been designed for spammers and any forms of spamming. We understand that people might suggest certain products and services for their business or organization from time to time as they use VoiceBo in business etc; but any reports of repeated spamming shall be treated as a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- MISLEADING AND DECEPTIVE CONDUCT: Any materials such as subject titles, images, descriptions and or recordings that are deemed to be misleading or deceptive in anyway shape or form; and created in order to obtain more hits, may be reported or flagged and removed from this service. Any abuse of these guidelines may also be treated as a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- FRAUD: Any efforts to use this site or any of it's related applications to encourage or conduct fraudulent activities shall be treated as a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use and may also leave you open to investigation by the relevant authorities.
- IMPERSONATION: Any efforts to use this site or any of it's related applications to impersonate another entity (individuals, companies or organizations), shall be deemed as being a fraudulent activity and shall be treated as a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use and may also leave you open to investigation by the relevant authorities.
- TRADEMARKS: Any unlawful use of trademarks "owned by others", may be treated as a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use if reported. Always seek the express, written permission of the trademark owners before publishing any trademarks.
- NO RING TONES, BLANK RECORDINGS OR GIBBERISH: The VoiceBo service is not a place for publishing ring tones, blank recordings or content consisting of plain old gibberish.. Lets stick with the spoken word as it was intended to be heard please.
- COPYRIGHT: Any VoiceBo's that are flagged or reported as being a breach of copyright shall be removed and repeated breaches may be treated as a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use. Do not reproduce or post any copyrighted materials such as: music, voice recordings made by other people, recordings based on another entity's copyrighted materials etc. Any violation of copyright regulations will be treated very seriously. Always seek the express, written permission of the copyright owner before publishing any copyrighted materials.
- OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOUR AND MATERIALS: No pornographic material or links to pornographic materials will be tolerated. No Sexually Explicit Material; and this may also include references to one's self. Publication of such materials shall be treated as a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- FREDOM OF SPEECH: We certainly encourage freedom of speech, but this does not lend itself to campaigns of hatred. We understand that everyone is different and we all have a point of view, but this community shall not tolerate the any attack on an individual or group that are considered to be offensive to any individual or group. Any material that demeans or attacks any individual or group based on their ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, gender bias, age, disability or religious persuasion, shall be treated as a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- HARRASMENT, PRIVACY and PREDITORY BEHAVIOR: Any members of this community and or users of this site and any related application, who invade the privacy of others and participate in any breach of privacy regulations, including the revealing of any other persons private information may find themselves blocked from this service. Any predatory behavior including stalking, bullying, harassment, threats and so on, shall be treated with zero tolerance. Any breaches of these guidelines shall be treated as a violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use and you may be removed from using this service permanently.
Please feel free to get involved with the VoiceBo Community. There is a lot to be said and so much to talk about in this most exciting world that we live in. But please exercise some thought as to what you say and show; and be considerate of others whilst using the VoiceBo website and any related VoiceBo software applications.
There is a lot of fun to be had with VoiceBo and it is a fantastic way to reach out to, and engage with others, as well as being a significant productivity enhancer. So use your powers for good instead of evil.
These are in deed interesting times.. Have your say and share your VoiceBo's with others. You may not like what some people say and they may not like everything you say, so please exercise caution and consideration at every turn.
The VoiceBo Team
Fast Track Technologies LIMITED